The DIGI-note is essentially a sticky note, except it’s not sticky, and it’s not made of paper.
This little device can be used to leave someone a message, up to 30 seconds long, instead of leaving messy paper notes all over the place. When there is a new message, the light blinks to alert the recipient. You can record and re-record your message until you get it right.
Just press the button, record your note, and leave it on someone’s desk. Recharge it occasionally. Reuse it forever. Now that’s a good idea!
- Light weight
- Rechargeable lithium battery provides 100+ hours of recording
- On/ off switch for power savings
- Magnetic back for easy attachment
- 30 seconds of recording
- Use any mini-USB cord for recharging
- Save time and increase productivity
- No more writing messages!
- Faster than hand-writing
- Reduce paper waste
- Reduce environmental waste
- Express your emotions through voice
- Eliminate the use of a pen
- While the DIGI-note is ON, Press & Hold the “RECORD” button and speak into the Mic area (up to 30 seconds)
- When you release the “RECORD” button, you will hear a double-beep to indicate your message was saved. The red light will now blank to indicate a new message is available.
- Leave the DIGI-note on the fridge or on a counter top for the recipient to retrieve later.
- To retrieve a message, press the “PLAY” button. The message can be re-played any number of times, until it is over-written with a newly recorded message.
- When the battery runs low, recharge the DIGI-note with a mini-USB cable.
- Use the OFF switch when the DIGI-note is not in use, to extend the battery life.
Buy it on Amazon
Order online and get free 2-day shipping with your Prime account. If you’re interested in bulk purchasing, reach out and let us know. We will put together a quote for you (with the best possible discount!)